Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog Interview with Darth Human

I am going to be interviewing Darth Human for this blog and although I have a set of questions I will ask him, if there are any questions you have for Darth let me know and I will include them in my interview.  This will be my first blog interview, hopefully with many more to come in the future, and it will be a good time to ask in-depth or clarifying questions to the Forge Zen: Darth Human. 

You can either post the questions here or shoot me an email: cbevans33@gmail.com with your questions.  I'm interested in probing questions and after spending a few hours forging with Darth the other day I think I have a better understanding of what makes him tick.  Don't be shy, help me make this a quality interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment